Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday September 3

So i have a big exam for macro economics tomorrow so ive been studying all day like a caged little puppy dog so it felt wonderous to get out of the house and into the box and it was a big day indeed.

Strength work
Seated DB Press5-5-5-5-5
Power Cleans3-3-3-3-3

As many rounds in 10 min:
5 box jumps
10 L pullups
15 Knees to elbows

So for the DB press my numbers were 40lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, 60lbsx4, 60lbsx2 the last set i really had no shoulder energy left but what can ya do. Power cleans i went 135lbs, 145, 165, 175 and finally 185lbs which is actually a PR and i was able to do the 3reps. I was feeling pretty good after that so i decided to put the weight up a bit more to 195lbs and try for my 1RM on squat cleans and sure enough ( on the second attempt ) i got under it just right and got my ass out of the hole to set my new PR for squat clean. A good day indeed. As for the 10minute blaster i was able to do only 4rounds plus the box jumps and K2E. Not the greatest but i didnt care cuz i was psyched up from the cleans. COOL BEANS!

PS for all of you that read this beware of Jill, she recently started stalking me on a daily basis so be sure to keep your eyes and ears open to what shes up to. Shes very very sneaky

2 comments:

Jill said...

never, ever compare yourself to a puppy dog. that's cruelty to animals.
oh jesse you're so funny. you only wish i was stalking you. the fact that you live minutes from my office and you NEVER leave langley combined with my "i'm always working" lifestyle adds up to us crossing paths from time to time. im going out of town to give you a reprieve. youll be able to sleep at night and not worry about me :)

Hollie said...

What's this I hear about an injury??